On Nasdisc Bids are a powerful tool for buyers to signal to sellers the price they are willing to pay for a given record. Bids represent a commitment to pay for a record at a specified price and condition set, if a bid is sold to the transaction will occur immediately and the sale will be considered final.
If you have the highest bid for a release, any seller with a release in your desired disc and sleeve condition can choose to immediately sell to you as long as your bid is still active. Bids can last for as long as 90 days. If you would like to be notified when a record is listed for a specific condition without the commitment to pay consider placing an alert.
To place a bid:
- Search for the record you want to bid on and select the specific pressing (release) you are interested in.
- Click the green "Bid or Buy" button to the right of the release image.
- Specify the minimum Disc and Sleeve condition you would be comfortable receiving.
- If a seller has a record in better condition than the one listed they can still choose to sell to your bid.
- If there is already a record for sale that matches your specified condition, the cheapest option will be displayed as a "Buy Now" option.
- Press the "Bid" button under "Buy or Bid"
- Specify the price you are willing to pay for the record.
- Specify the amount of time you would like your bid to stay active
- Press Review bid.
- Add a payment method and address if necessary and then press submit to place your bid.
- Your bid is now active for all sellers to see, any sellers selling the item you just placed a bid on will be notified of the new bid and have the option to sell to it.